Beats of A Restless Heart

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hmmm....

What could be a better motivation to write on a flat chair which give your bum a burning feeling.(not a soothing idea to all.please avoid!)It has been more than a year since I created this blog.I was feeling lately that people have gone advance or I am not enough competent(Later may be the case!).Definitely, Blogging has provided a suitable platform to ventilate, exploration of talented (untalented like me as well) writers.Still I feel it has a wider scope than its present situation.It could beat newspapers on certain issues.Poetry, short stories,phrases and other forms of literature has found their saviour in blogging.Search engineshave done a good job but still they need to pay a deep attention for loggers.Lets see, how long I would perform in this tenure.

Anyone can write anything here, I'm liberal enough not to moderate anything.Also one can use the stuff from blog without any permission.I do not claim for copyrights.Thoughts must not have any hindrance.Welcome! Take it..Its free.. But just Smile..It costs nothing. And yes a Wider One would motivate me for sure(in this case more than this flat chair lol I'm afraid of disappearance of my a**...Need Saviours!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google